Get your Marian University license plate today!
Your license plate purchase or renewal will help to support student scholarships. Each plate purchased includes a $25 tax deductible contribution to the university.
You can get your Marian University license plate at any Indiana license branch (the plate will be mailed to you) or order one online at www.mybmv.com.
You do not need a special form; simply request your Marian University plate when you renew your registration in person at a local BMV branch.
When you renew or purchase your license plate, please check the box that gives the Bureau of Motor Vehicles permission to share your information with Marian University. This allows us to acknowledge and thank you for your gift, and provide you with the appropriate gift credit.
To order a Marian University License Plate through the BMV website, follow these simple steps:
- Go to www.mybmv.com.
- Create an account or sign in to your account if you have already created one.
- Click on the link to "Renew Your Plates."
- Select "Change My Plate" and choose "University" and "Marian University" when offered a selection choice.
- Complete the registration process as directed.
- Your new Marian University plate will arrive in the mail in 5-10 business days.
You may reserve a special number for your Marian University license plate. To reserve numbers 1-100, contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at email@example.com or (317) 955-6137.